Re: [Banshee-List] iPod not recognized with the new 1.2 firmware

Le vendredi 15 septembre 2006 �8:02 +0200, SoftRomu a �it :
> Thanks Matt, I don't develop Banshee and I won't say this is easy to
> do, but as RythmBox still sees the device, what about developing a
> kind of fa�e around the library used by RythmBox to drive the iPod?

Rhythmbox sees the device (thanks to HAL or by looking at the presence
of specific files), but is unable to know which kind of iPod it is, so
it can't display a matching icon for the iPod model, or handle artwork
on it. This is the "which kind of iPod do we have?" part which causes
problems to Banshee as well.

Christophe