[Banshee-List] Massive Memory usage when loading ipod contents

Hey, I can file this in bugzilla if we decide its a bug, but I wanted to
get a little discussion on this before I do that. When I plug my ipod
video in, and open banshee,  banshee tells me its 'Importing' my music.
I'm fairly confident that banshee is just reading the ipods contents,
since i haven't asked it to copy all 4000 songs to my hd. The issue is
that after maybe 5 minutes of importing, banshee is using almost 1.7 GB
of ram. Now i know some processes are always gonna be memory intensive,
but I think once were getting into the gigabytes, its an issue ;). I was
wondering if the community/devs know about this (I'm running CVS). If
there is a fix in process, awesome. But if no attempt is being made (or
planned) Can someone at least point me in the right direction?

-Kevin Kubasik