Re: [Banshee-List] file management plugin

I've almost completed a path for the iTunes-style checkboxes for syncing
to your device.  I've added the checkbox to the UI and when syncing it
only syncs your checked songs.  I just have a little bit left to do and
then some more bug testing.  Wheres the best place to submit this?  Is
this feature likely to get accepted?

-Mike