Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee composer support

On 10/29/06, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
On 10/25/06, Jonathan Ho <hojonathanho gmail com> wrote:
> I have created a patch that adds composer tag support to Banshee (for
> us classical music fanatics...). I'm not sure that it's implemented in
> the codebase entirely correctly, as I'm not familiar with the Banshee
> code at all. Please be gentle ;-)

How would this interact with the MusicBrainz data for classical music?
 http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ClassicalStyleGuide  And aside from that,
I've always understood that the Artist was the composer for classical
music, and that it was the Performer tag that was missing....

Cheers,
Andrew