Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee composer support

On 10/25/06, Jonathan Ho <hojonathanho gmail com> wrote:
I have created a patch that adds composer tag support to Banshee (for
us classical music fanatics...). I'm not sure that it's implemented in
the codebase entirely correctly, as I'm not familiar with the Banshee
code at all. Please be gentle ;-)

How would this interact with the MusicBrainz data for classical music?
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ClassicalStyleGuide  And aside from that,
I've always understood that the Artist was the composer for classical
music, and that it was the Performer tag that was missing....

Cheers,
Andrew