Re: [Banshee-List] Tooltip appearance idea

On 10/21/06, Aaron Bockover <abockover novell com> wrote:
I started bindings months ago on libsexy - maybe at the time there
wasn't a tooltip widget in it. However, I came to the conclusion that a
dependency on libsexy just wasn't worth it - as nice as it is.

That's not what's used to add the find and clear icons to the search box?

On Sat, 2006-10-21 at 09:15 +0100, Edward Catmur wrote:
> Isn't this what SexyTooltip does? Wouldn't it be more productive to work
> on C# bindings to libsexy?

I hear that at some point libsexy will be rolled into standard GTK+.
I forget where though, but that'd be nice!  (I too didn't know libsexy
had a tooltip component.)