Re: [Banshee-List] Tooltip appearance idea

Andrew,

Custom tool tips would be very very nice to have. It would get rid of a
lot of display logic for the notification area icon's popup window, and
I'd like to add them to the tree view at some point (more to say about
this *much* later - but its in the back of my mind).

Feel free to ask for help if/as you port. And we're glad to have you as
a Banshee user =)

Cheers,
Aaron