[Banshee-List] Tooltip appearance idea

I worked on a implementation of GTK+'s tooltips in Python that would
allow for the packing of widgets but look and feel like tooltips for
my (now defunct*) music player Pygmy.  (I got some great help, but I
can't remember from whom.  Cheers wherever you are!)

A screenshot of the tooltips, now used in the Sonata player is here:
http://sonata.berlios.de/images/sonata6.png

I was thinking of porting the implementation over to C# for Banshee
for the notification icon though, truth be told, I'm just getting my
feet wet with C#.  I just wanted to get a feel for how such a patch
would be received by the developers before spending too much time on
it.

Cheers,
Andrew

*- Come on, I'm using Banshee now, baby!