Re: [Banshee-List] Patch to fix the build (and bug in gmcs?)

Hi,

On 10/15/06, "Andrés G. Aragoneses [ knocte ]" <knocte gmail com> wrote:
Hello, I have just updated my banshee CVS copy and found that it didn't
compile. It was a syntax error in a file so here is the patch to correct it.

I'm having the same problem with mono 1.1.18 and banshee 0.11.1.

Did you open a bug on bugzilla.gnome.org ? I couldn't find any.
If you do, be sure to attach the patch in unified diff format.

Thanks,

--
Bertrand Lorentz