Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 0.11.1

2006/10/17, Evandro Fernandes Giovanini <efgiovanini gmail com>:
Em Ter, 2006-10-17 às 17:39 +0200, Bjørn Lie escreveu:

> Any chance that you could build against SUSE 10.1 since 10.2 is still
> alpha?
> Better yet, why not get yourself a account on the openSUSE Buildservice,
> that way you could build rpms/debs for SUSE 9.3 and up to 10.2, SLED 9
> and 10, Fedora, Debian and Ubuntu, and not only i586 you could build
> x86_64 too. For all I know you might be able to build for the ppc and
> ppc64 arches aswell.

There's a very good chance the SLED rpms will work fine on SUSE 10.1.

(try it at your own risk).

Cheers,
Evandro

Actually when I read the rest of my email, I noticed that Aaron had infact gotten himself a buildservice account, and he is indeed trying to get it up and running, so I guess it's only a matter of time before there is native rpms available.
Sorry for my little rant :)

Bjørn Lie