Re: [Banshee-List] Cleanup plugin now available

On 10/10/06, Trey Ethridge <tethridge gmail com> wrote:
Is it really that common to have shares that aren't available all the
time as music shares in banshee?  I'm surprised if that is the case.
I assumed that most people had local shares that they use for their
library.  Then for remote shares they would connect using daap.

+1.  I have my music mounted from my desktop on my laptop via NFS
because (in some great irony) GStreamer can't share FLAC files via
DAAP, making DAAP pretty useless to me at this point.

I think your suggestion of running it manually with a dialog sounds just fine.