    Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:19:12 -0700
    From: Alan <alan ufies org>
 Subject: [Banshee-List] missing burn format options
      To: banshee-list gnome org

Hey all.  Not sure what is going on with my .11 install, but when I
click on 'write cd' after selecting songs the only option I get in the
popup is for an audio CD.  Anyone have any idea why that would happen?
Below are the console messages from starting banshee, selecting songs,
and hitting 'write cd', close, then exiting:

alan phoenix ~ $ banshee
Warning: [10/09/2006 10:16:09] (Cannot connect to NetworkManager) - An available, working network connection will be assumed
Debug: [10/09/2006 10:16:11] (Default player engine) - GStreamer 0.10
Debug: [10/09/2006 10:16:11] (Audio CD Core Initialized) -
Audioscrobbler starting protocol engine
Setting MusicBrainz proxy to www.musicbrainz.org:80

(Banshee:6302): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_view_get_cell_area: assertion `GTK_WIDGET_REALIZED (tree_view)' failed

(Banshee:6302): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_view_get_cell_area: assertion `GTK_WIDGET_REALIZED (tree_view)' failed
Audioscrobbler stopping protocol engine

The widget errors appear when the write cd box comes up.  Not sure if
they actually mean anything.

System is gentoo x86 mostly stable except for gnome 2.16, gstreamer
.10.4.

TIA

alan

--