Re: [Banshee-List] missing burn format options

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 07:11:15AM -0500, Patrick van Staveren wrote:
> Alan,
>
> Fortunately/unfortunately, 0.11 is a development series :)
>
> CD burning underwent a massive overhaul after the HEAD branch-off
> after 0.10.9 and CD burning was (completely?) redone.  Audio CD
> burning became fabulous, and Data/mp3 cd burning became an option that
> popped up an error dialog to let us know that the feature isn't
> complete :)
>
> So, for 0.11.0, the options were just removed for the time being.  I
> can't (and wouldn't want to) read Abock's mind, but I'm sure he'll
> finish it up in the upcoming releases and those options will magically
> re-appear again.

Ah, didn't realize, I thought that part of things were stable.... guess
I didn't read the release notes closely enough :)

> Sorry for the trouble here!  Data cd burning still works the old
> fashioned way with Nautilus, so you can make do with that for now :)

Silly question - what's the old fashioned way through nautilus?

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike