Re: [Banshee-List] Configuration directory path (was: Re: SmartPlaylist plugin fails to initialise)

Andrés G. Aragoneses [ knocte ] escribió:
> I ask this because I think this is the current norm that should be
> respected by programs, stated on this FreeDesktop specification[1].

I don't know what to understand when there are no answers. Should I
consider that nobody disagrees and then send a patch and request commit
approval? How should I correct this behaviour, or do you have any
arguments agains this?

Regards,

	Andrés	[ knocte ]