Re: [Banshee-List] ipod doesn't show in banshee

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 11:48 -0500, Aaron Bockover wrote:
> Did you have the problem with the 0.11.2 release on SLED as well? For a
> week or so in CVS, there was a typo in an assembly loading filter that
> actually broke all DAP support, though that brokenness never made it in
> a release.

I've been running the current SLED packages fine, it was just CVS that
was installed in a parallel prefix that didn't work for some time. I
haven't paid any attention to what the version changes are as i update
from CVS.

> Could you provide the BooBuddy failure as well? It's building fine here
> for me on SLED, but I am using Mono 1.2.

Making all in BooBuddy
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/gekker/src/banshee/src/BooBuddy'
/usr/bin/booc -t:library -o:BooMacros.dll -debug-
-nologo ./AliasMacro.boo
Invalid option: -nologo.
/AliasMacro.boo(20,45): BCE0044: 'expecting "INDENT", found 'return''.
/AliasMacro.boo(21,39): BCE0044: 'expecting "INDENT", found 'return''.
/AliasMacro.boo(23,32): BCE0044: 'expecting "INDENT", found 'return''.
3 error(s).

boo-0.7.0.1921-17.3
mono-core-1.1.13.8-2.11
dbus-1-mono-0.60-33.3
mono-data-sqlite-1.1.13.8-2.11
mono-data-1.1.13.8-2.11
monodoc-core-1.1.13-17.3
mono-tools-1.1.11-20.3
mono-devel-1.1.13.8-2.11
mono-basic-1.1.13.8-2.11
mono-web-1.1.13.8-2.11
mono-nunit-1.1.13.8-2.11
mono-winforms-1.1.13.8-2.11
monodevelop-0.9-33.3

Essentially the current packages from the SP1 branch of SLED10.

-Gary