[Banshee-List] ipod doesn't show in banshee

Hello everyone,

I just upgrade from banshee-0.10.12 to 0.11.2 and I can no longer see my
 ipod in the left column.

Aside from the banshee core software, i'm also using the following versions:

banshee-official-plugins-0.11.2
ipod-sharp-0.6.2
libipoddevice-0.5.1

I'm using gentoo 2006.1 with

USE="aac daap doc encode flac ipod mad vorbis -debug -njb"

I'm also using mono-1.2, if that makes any difference

The ipod is seen easily through hal-device-manager, and it's even
automounted with udev in the usual spot (/media/ipod in my case).

Do you have suggestions on how to debug this?

Many thanks for everything,

~/Chris