Re: [Banshee-List] Re: iPod playlist support

Hi,

Yes, this is something I have been thinking about. What should be the
policy for playlists? Should all the playlists be uploaded to the iPod?
What if you choose to save manual changes while synchronizing, then some
songs in the playlist won't even be uploaded to the iPod. Or should
playlists be childrens of their source (music library, iPod), but that
would only allow you to create a playlist when you have an iPod
connected.

Lukas