[Banshee-List] Re: iPod playlist support

Lukas Lipka escribió:
Hello hackers,

Today I started work on iPod playlist support. The good news is that I
have a first pass of this working. The code is still a little messy
though, but I will try to get it cleaned up soon. Another thing I still
have to do is implement stuff like removing, updating or renaming the
playlists. But it is coming along quite nicely. Will post updates soon.

Lukas

Sounds great Lukas!

Another thing I would like to suggest to you is two types of removal:

- Remove from list: which actually deletes the file from the playlist but not from the iPod. - Delete permanently: which removes the song from the iPod and from all playlists (this feature is not included in iTunes, so you have to go to the first tree node of the iPod to explicitly remove the song).

What do you think?

Regards and thanks for your work.

	Andrés	[ knocte ]