Re: [Banshee-List] ID3v2 Mess

The tags are re-parsed on play, you are correct. I'm not sure what the
point of this is. Maybe someone else here can answer that question.

On 7/16/06, Gray Yoga <grayyoga gmail com> wrote:

On 7/15/06, Luke Hoersten <luke hoersten gmail com> wrote:
> Version 0.10.10 and below use entagged-sharp and CVS uses gstreamer.
> Both only for reading. No changes are made to the ID3 tags by Banshee.
> The "edit metadata" dialog is for modifying the tracks entery in the
> database.

But it seems to me that it's not working. Changes seem to be applied
temporarly. When I click the modified song to play it again Banshee re-reads
the tag information and everything looks garbled again.