Re: [Banshee-List] "Gnome buttons" a missing feature?

On Sat, 2006-07-08 at 20:22 -0400, Josiah Ritchie wrote:

> I've had a lot of trouble getting key shortcuts to work on Ubuntu
> Dapper. I haven't taken the time yet to dig in deep enough to get
> exact details, but it sure would be nice to have a key combo that
> toggled the pause feature. Is that the kind of thing this is about?

    Well, funny thing is, they started working again; not sure why.  I
made sure to NOT have XMMS/RB playing, just in case it was a
concurrency-thing...

Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                              http://Fahrlander.net/brian
ICQ: 5119262                         AOL/Yahoo/GoogleTalk: WheelDweller