[Banshee-List] "Gnome buttons" a missing feature?

    I rarely seem to be able to run Banshee, as it has problems locking
the database, so I'm still using RB until someone else complains and the
problem is resolved.

    Even so...why don't the "extra" keys on my keyboard, which seem to
work fine with RB, not work with Banshee?  I'm all for adding features
over time, but doesn't this seem a little basic?

    The keys I'm talking about are under "Gnome Keyboard Shortcuts", but
I don't know the official term, I'm afraid...sorry.

Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                              http://Fahrlander.net/brian
ICQ: 5119262                         AOL/Yahoo/GoogleTalk: WheelDweller