Re: [Banshee-List] "Gnome buttons" a missing feature?

On 7/7/06, Michael Hutchinson <m j hutchinson gmail com> wrote:
On 7/7/06, Brian Fahrlander <Brian fahrlander net> wrote:
>     Even so...why don't the "extra" keys on my keyboard, which seem to
> work fine with RB, not work with Banshee?  I'm all for adding features
> over time, but doesn't this seem a little basic?
>
>     The keys I'm talking about are under "Gnome Keyboard Shortcuts", but
> I don't know the official term, I'm afraid...sorry.

Try enabling the 'Multimedia Keys' plugin (Edit->Plugins). I guess it
might be disabled in case banshee has non-gnome users?

I've had a lot of trouble getting key shortcuts to work on Ubuntu
Dapper. I haven't taken the time yet to dig in deep enough to get
exact details, but it sure would be nice to have a key combo that
toggled the pause feature. Is that the kind of thing this is about?

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen