Re: [Banshee-List] "Gnome buttons" a missing feature?

On 7/7/06, Brian Fahrlander <Brian fahrlander net> wrote:
    Even so...why don't the "extra" keys on my keyboard, which seem to
work fine with RB, not work with Banshee?  I'm all for adding features
over time, but doesn't this seem a little basic?

    The keys I'm talking about are under "Gnome Keyboard Shortcuts", but
I don't know the official term, I'm afraid...sorry.

Try enabling the 'Multimedia Keys' plugin (Edit->Plugins). I guess it
might be disabled in case banshee has non-gnome users?

--
Michael Hutchinson
http://mjhutchinson.com