Re: [Banshee-List] "Banshee is already running"

Hmm, this is odd, it looks like something is telling Banshee that its
parent process (whatever launched it) is also called banshee. Sounds
like a mono bug, but I can't be sure. The code in main.cs that's doing
this looks reasonable. Does the same thing happen when you launch
Banshee from a terminal? In that case, does it claim that your
terminal is another instance?

Have fun,

Peter