Re: [Banshee-List] "Banshee is already running"

I'm not a Banshee devel, but one thing you could try is stracing
banshee when it starts up, to see if it's determining whether another
Banshee is running by looking for some file somehwere. If it is
checking that way (and you are really sure Banshee isn't running), you
can just remove that file. You could also grep the source for "Banshee
is already running" and see what it's doing that way.

Have fun,

Peter