Re: [Banshee-List] Samsung YP-U2 not recognized

Scott J. Henson wrote:
I just got a new YP-U2 and I would like to be able to use it
with Banshee.  Hal seems to recognize it as a digital audio
device, but it never shows up in banshee.  Also ipod --list
never shows it.  I'm using Ubuntu Feisty with banshee 0.11.3
and libipoddevice 0.5.2.  Any help with getting banshee to
recognize my DAP?  Thanks.

I just tested my audio player on 0.11.2 on Ubuntu Edgy and things work fine. I can see it in Banshee, transfer files to and from it, and unmount it. Are there any debug steps I can take to see why 0.11.3 won't pick it up?