Re: [Banshee-List] Sync of iPod covers

Ok thanks for this quick answer.

But this doesn't work well. Sometimes the cover is displayed on the iPod, sometimes not. Anyway that's not an vital issue.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roderich Schupp" <roderich schupp googlemail com>
To: <banshee-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Sync of iPod covers

On 12/18/06, SoftRomu <softromu hotmail com> wrote:
I recently discovered (nobody is perfect ;-)) that I can put a cover.jpg in each folder to get the cover displayed in Banshee. Works well. But is there
a way to get these covers synchronised on the iPod ?

Banshee will do it automatically when you synchronize your music
library to your iPod.

Cheers, Roderich