Re: [Banshee-List] How to make Banshee to use different audio device

Hi,

You can configure the standard sound device for GStreamer applications by using "gstreamer-properties" and setting the default audio output plugin to Custom. You should then be able to set your preferred audio device to "alsasink device=mydevicename". Where mydevicename is the name you gave the device in your .asoundrc file. For more options to append, you can run "gst-inspect-0.10 alsasink".

- Brian