[Banshee-List] How to make Banshee to use different audio device

Hi, I have a 5.1 surround system and I want to listen to my songs in all
6 channels so I edited the ~/.asoundrc file to duplicate the two front
channels across the others, but now I need to somehow tell Banshee to
use the new device created in the file. Usually applications have a
config file for this purpose, but I couldn`t find any for Banshee. Is
there any file like that or is there any other way how to change the
used device?

Thanks
Must Ill