Re: [Banshee-List] Screencast ideas

Just do it in the google code svn. Its such a quick and simple settup.

On 12/10/06, Trey Ethridge <tethridge gmail com> wrote:
I wrote a plugin to "clean up" several months ago.  I posted it to the
mailing list and asked for it to be added to the list of plugins.
It's still in bugzilla.  Check out Bug 361210.

I guess I need to create a project and put it into subversion some
where.  It's such a small plugin that I was hoping that I wouldn't
have to do that.

-- Trey