Re: [Banshee-List] Syntax error in configure script?

Aaron Bockover escribi� Actually, I just encountered the problem. Basically, you have to re-run
> autogen.sh each time you update the checkout (well, each time there's a
> change to configure.ac at least) because the maintainer mode on
> configure doesn't seem to pull in the macros when it automatically runs
> autoconf again. I'll look for a fix to that, but in the mean time - just
> run autogen.sh.

Thanks for your replies Aaron, but I am afraid I did use cvs up -dP and
autogen. In fact, my "runcvs" script is:

cd libipoddevice
sudo make uninstall
cvs up -dP
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local && make && (sudo make install)
cd ../ipod-sharp
sudo make uninstall
svn update
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local && make && (sudo make install)
cd ../banshee-cvs
sudo make uninstall
cvs up -dP
make maintainer-clean
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local --enable-helix && make && (sudo make
install) && (make run )
cd ..

But now I have relaunched my script and I obtained a different error
message (which I hadn't got ever before):

[...]
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wall
-Wmissing-prototy pes
checking what language compliance flags to pass to the C compiler...
checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log
for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly
installed.
checking for HELIX_REMOTE... checking for MONO_MODULE... configure:
error: Packa ge requirements (mono >= 1.1.10) were not met:

Package glib-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `glib-2.0.pc'
Package 'glib-2.0', required by 'Mono', not found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables MONO_MODULE_CFLAGS
and MONO_MODULE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

make: *** [config.status] Error 1

This is very strange because I have GLib 2.8.5-19 (official rpm package
from SUSE10.1) and I am using the latest Mono packages (1.2.2).

Any ideas? Thanks in advance,

	Andr�[ knocte ]