Re: [Banshee-List] Screencast ideas

Removing dead files from the database. This was a very useful function of xmms, and
I can't find it in banshee. Often, I delete or move some songs from my hd and banshee
gives me a playback error when it tries to play it. It's very annoying.

On 12/8/06, Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 21:14 -0500, Aaron Bockover wrote:
> I'm getting close to making the 0.11.3 release, and with it I'd like to
> have a good handful of screencasts/narrated demos to show off new
> functionality in 0.11.x.
>
> Please reply with your ideas on what to demo! I'm so wrapped up in
> Banshee that it's very easy for me to take important user-visible
> features for granted, so some fresh insight would be helpful.

Probably a very stupid detail, but I love the fact that I can search for
"trentemoller" and banshee will find Trentemøller.

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
http://www.savanne.be