Re: [Banshee-List] file management plugin

Custom file organizers like that can be pretty clunky so it'd have to
be written with care and probably best be implemented as a plugin.

iTunes style check boxes next to each song to be synced can be done
right now with a patch because the PlaylistView is not exposed to the
plugin api. I think Aaron is waiting for gnome.org to get svn and then
he is going to rewrite a big chunk of the GUI to support that kind of
stuff in plugins.

The GUI modification you are talking about with the check boxes doesnt
seem like it'd be that huge of a modification so patching it now might
be ok if your up for it =D

-Luke