Re: [Banshee-List] file management plugin

It looks like it just does it on the initial import.  Banshee doesn't
(as far as I can tell) reorganize your files if you change ID3 info.
Also, you don't get any control over how you would like the files to be
organized (I prefer Genre\Artist\Album\Track - Title, while banshee does
Artist\Album\Track. Title).

Also, would it be possible to implement "itunes" style check boxes for
marking which songs should be synced with the ipod?  I don't want to
sync my entire library.. but I also hate manually dragging over files.
Could this be done in a plugin?

-Mike