Re: [Banshee-List] file management plugin

There is already something similar in Banshee. If you go to your
settings and have banshee copy music files into banshee music folder
when importing, this should organize them for you. I just set my
Banshee music folder location to my actual already-organized music
folder location and then all other imports get organized
automatically.

The question that I have is that after musicbrainz plugin changes the
database id3 info, does that get reflected in the file organization?

-Luke Hoersten