Re: [Banshee-List] AlbumArt Plugin - 0.1

We've got that.

It's called ShowTrackOnChange, listed on the plugin repository page.

http://www.banshee-project.org/PluginRepository

On 8/28/06, Leo Utskot <leo copyleft com mx> wrote:
Nice.

Something even more usefull would be something along the lines of what
amaroK does when a new song starts. It displays a small popup with the
albumart, name of song, length of song. In this way banshee could be
minimized but you'd get a small visual indication of what's playing. For
people who like to shuffle music this would be great.

--
Leo Utskot
Copyleft México