Re: [Banshee-List] Music Search

On 8/23/06, Josiah Ritchie <josiah ritchie gmail com> wrote:

:-) Yeah, but apt is just so nice. I did my time compiling with Gentoo
and really enjoyed it, but I like my software to upgrade quickly and
easily. That said, I'll probably go install CVS tonight anyway. :-) I
have a little free time.

If you're using AMD64 dapper, I regularly build banshee cvs & official
plugins packages.  Check out http://ubuntu.moshen.de and
http://ubuntu.systemadministrator.org .  They also contain the source
packages, so if you're using IA32 or something else, you can build
them for your arch with "apt-get source -b banshee".