[Banshee-List] Music Search

I'm finding myself somewhat bound by banshee's capabilities to give me
the music I want at any time. For example, if I want to listen to all
my Switchfoot and Third Day songs I have to create a playlist, that I
may use only once, then search for Switchfoot. I then add them to the
playlist. Then I clear the search and look up Third Day and add them
to the playlist. It would be nice to do something like search
Switchfoot OR Third Day (a boolean search) to provide a shorter method
that doesn't create a permanent playlist.

I remember there used to be a browser plugin. Is this available still?
I think that provided about the same sort of thing I wanted, but in a
more graphical way. In truth, I prefer the simplicity of a search to
the point and click method, but beggars can't be choosers. :-)

Finally, is there a repository setup somewhere for the most up-to-date
versions of Banshee for Ubuntu Dapper like there was for Breezy?

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen