[Banshee-List] TagLib#

Hi,

I just released TagLib# 1.0.0 and I think it would be a great replacement for the Entagged# backend in Banshee, as it provides full read/write support for files, the ability to use GnomeVFS to access files, and support for abstract parts of tags (album art, lyrics, ReplayGain, whatever you want to code for). I've used it in patched versions of Tangerine and Muine with great success and think it could be useful here.

The website is here: http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/TagLib_Sharp and the source can be downloaded here: http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Downloads/taglib-sharp/taglib-sharp/

- Brian Nickel