Re: [Banshee-List] iPod does not show up in Banshee

To reformat your iPod to be "happiest" with Banshee, download the latest
software updater for your iPod from http://support.apple.com and run
this from Windows XP machine.   This should do the trick.  You can then
resync your library from Banshee without any further hassles.

Cheers

Steve.