Re: [Banshee-List] Wikipedia plugin

If you always add the _(band) first, then sometimes you will hit the band page, and otherwise you will go to the missing article page.  The following meta tag comes from the missing page:
I imagine this is to prevent google from indexing tons of missing pages.  It looks like you could fetch a page such as /Kansas_(band) first and check for a robots meta tag.  In the case of /Kansas_(band) it won't be there and you will have your requested page.  However, if you were to go to /Collective_Soul_(band), then you would have a robots meta tag and you could then load /Collective_Soul which is the real page for this band.  I imagine as long as the band exists in wikipedia, one of these pages should exist.

Jeremy