Re: [Banshee-List] Wikipedia plugin

Not sure if this is a good suggestion or not, but what if you first try to go to the band specific page with the attached "_(band)" in the url which exists when disambiguation is needed.  Then if that page "does not have an article" or whatnot you can go to the page without the attached "_(band)" in the url.  I don't know if that would be more accurate than google or not.

Jeremy