   Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:58:58 +0200
   From: indecent <indecent picle org>
Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Wikipedia plugin
     To: trick vanstaveren us

Hello,
My Name is David Schneider, I#m a cs student from Germany.
	Some time ago i started writing a similar plugin for muine, but for
differtent reasons i never finished it. I had used a x-path based
aproach to parse the wikipedia pages. So if you don't mind i'd love to
contribute to the banshee-wikipedia plugin.

David