Re: [Banshee-List] Wikipedia plugin, v0.0.2

On 4/30/06, Trick van Staveren <trick vanstaveren us> wrote:
        * Google search mode - uses the "i'm feeling lucky" feature of Google to direct
to the closes match using Google, adding the keyword "band".  I know, this isn't the
best way, but it is much much more accurate than just searching for the artist
keyword.

have you thought about using Google Music Search for this? eg.
http://www.google.com/musicsearch?q=u2

That might work a bit better than doing the "I'm feeling lucky" thing.

Have fun,

Peter