Re: [Banshee-List] Bug Help Requested

On 4/6/06, Ruben Vermeersch <ruben lambda1 be> wrote:

<snip>

What bugs me mostly are those "long term maybe"-feature requests,
they're bringing us awefully close to the buggiest top-15 without a
direct way to close them ;-).

Cheers,
   Ruben

Is there any reason we can't mark feature requests filed as bugs as closed if we add them to the wiki?  Or is that just not the way things are done?  If the person commenting on the bug (or closing it) marks the date and time added to the wiki, and maybe we add a * after the request as noted on the wiki, or even add a section on the Features Request page as a section "Feature Requests from Bugzilla", it would go a long way to reducing the overall bug list.

Currently 45 out of 121 total bugs are marked as feature enhancement.

Paul