[Banshee-List] Bug Help Requested

I am noticing that there are currently at least 114 new bug comments on
Banshee in Gnome Bugzilla, and I am not going to have the time to look
at many of them for a maybe another week. Right now my priority is
fixing our internal set of bugs, which will without a doubt knock out
many in Gnome Bugzilla.

However, just glancing at the bug summaries many look like dupes or ones
easy to resolve or at least start commenting on.

If anyone is willing, I would appreciate some help in whittling these
down a bit until I can give them more attention.

I know Ruben has been doing his best when he has time, but it'd be
lovely to get some more hands in the stew :)

Also, I am going to create a banshee-devel-list. I'll post a message
when it is up.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Aaron