[Banshee-devel-list] GStreamer-Sharp

I have been looking at using GStreamer-Sharp in a project and I wanted to find out the feasibility of using it. I noticed that Banshee has two audio backends that use GStreamer. I wasn't certain whether Banshee was using GStreamer-Sharp, moving away from it, or trying to switch to it.

I searched the banshee-devel-list and found a thread (https://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-devel-list/2013-March/msg00001.html) on "GStreamer 0.10 no longer maintained". It seemed from the thread that currently Banshee is using a customer interop to a native dll which used GStreamer 0.10 C interface. It seems that the goal is to switch to the GStreamer-Sharp interface in the near future and upgrade GStreamer-Sharp to work with GStreamer 1.0.

Is this still the plan? Who can I talk to about the upgrade of GStreamer-Sharp to work with GStreamer 1.0? Are there significant issues with 0.10 that I should be aware of (other than no more maintenance for it)?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Hubbard