Re: [Banshee-devel-list] New Community Extension "JustPlayFiles" to solve bgo#634717

I guess it's rather "auto-purge on load":

If I have anything in the queue (might be one item, might be an
external playlist because I opened a m3u file) it will be lost if I
open another external file. That changes the current behavior
fundamentally, especially as the FSQ is designed to be a queue that
builds up over time. That is its very feature. So this must be
configurable by the user, requiring a user selectable choice... but
where? In the right-click menu as "Auto-purge"? Does anyone understand
that?