Re: [Banshee-devel-list] Problems with ipod

Hi Gerard,

This isn't the right list for such questions.  It's actually not
really used for much except some Banshee Community Extensions
maintenance discussion.  The right list is banshee-list.  Make sure
you've searched it and bugzilla too: http://banshee.fm/support/

Gabriel