[Banshee-devel-list] Problems with ipod

I recently reset my 5 generation ipod to its factory settings and attempted to sync my music again using Banshee like I had for a while. After doing so the sync only allowed half my library to sync and then it was not even recognized by Ubuntu. Once again I restored it and it is mount properly and recognized by Banshee but im not able to sync either automatically or manually.

Could you point me in the right direction?

Thank You.

Gerard.